1. The promoter of the 'Spring Thing' (Bloom Booth) competition is All Right?, whose registered office is at Community and Public Health, 310 Manchester Street, Christchurch, 8011, New Zealand.
2. To enter, let us know something you love about this time of year in one of our six Bloom Booths, or via one of our competition posts on social media. By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
3. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand on Facebook, except employees of All Right?, ChristchurchNZ and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation of the competition.
4. Winners will be selected by the promoter and at the promoter’s discretion, based on the content of responses.
5. Winners will be notified by the promoter via Facebook on Wednesday 28 October for prize one, and then on Friday 27 November for Booth prizes two and three.
6. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
7. If a winner cannot be contacted by the promoter within 24 hours of the notification [referred to in clause 5] the promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via relevant Competition Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
11. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
13. To the full extent permitted by law, All Right? will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
14. All entries become the property of All Right? and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
15. Winners agree to the use of his/her first name, suburb and where applicable, photo – and/or details of their entry in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to winners or any other entrant(s) will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent.
16. By entering the competition winners agree to their names and ideas being published by All Right? and ChristchurchNZ as part of this campaign or beyond, for publicity purposes.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, our campaign partners (CCC libraries and Riverside), Facebook, Instagram, or any other social network. You are providing your information to All Right? and ChristchurchNZ, and not to any other party.