1. The promoters of our Getting Through Together Supreme Coffee Giveaway competition are All Right? and the Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand (MHF), whose registered offices are: Community and Public Health, 310 Manchester Street, Christchurch, 8011; and 23 Edwin St, Mt Eden, Auckland, respectively.
2. To enter, people must enter someone they would like to share a cuppa with via one of our competition posts on Facebook. By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
3. The competition opens Thursday 29 July 2021 and closes Wednesday 4 August 2021, at 12pm – and only entries received during this time will be considered valid.
4. Entrants may enter as many times as they like.
5. The competition is open to residents of New Zealand on Facebook, except employees of All Right or the MHF, their immediate relatives or anyone closely connected with the organisations behind the competition.
6. There is no entry fee to enter this competition – and winners will be selected at random using an online number generator chosen by the promoters.
7. Winners will be notified by the promoters via Facebook on Wednesday 4 August 2021, and asked to message us their address details.
8. If winners have not responded within 48-hours of the notification [referred to in clause 7] the promoter reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition, including the prizes, and these terms and conditions without notice because of circumstances outside of the promoters control. Any changes to the competition will be notified via relevant Competition Posts as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. Prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable.
12. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or outside these terms and conditions.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
14. To the full extent permitted by law, All Right? and the Mental Health Foundation will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
15. All entries become the property of All Right? and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, our campaign partners, Facebook, or any other social network. You are providing your information to All Right? and the MHF and not to any other party.